Tuesday 19 March 2013

Film-making course at BBC Voices @bbcnorfolk

I attended an Introduction to film-making course at BBC Voices (Norwich Forum) today.
After some tuition we were let loose on Norwich armed only with video camera, tripod & clipboard.
We then were shown how to use the Pinnacle video-editing software to edit our raw video down to a short (< 3 minutes) film. My first film is shown above. I'm quite pleased given that I hadn't done this sort of thing before.
I intend to make a video version of my presentations used in my Food Security activity that I've been delivering to schools. This will enable me to make the activity available over the web to any school that wants to use it.
Also, my boss has an idea that involves a whiteboard animation that should be quite challenging...

No comments: