Wednesday 19 October 2011

Ready, steady...


Getting ready for a Science Communication course at National Science Learning Centre.
Doing the equivalent of patting pockets for keys when going out:
- Pen portrait of me - check
- Examples of data/area of work - check
- Notes about science outreach activities that I've been involved with and how they went
plus some examples - check
- Train tickets researched & booked - check
- Reminding my sons to be good and obey Mum (and not drive her mad) whilst dad is away -che... Actually I'd better remember to do that one... :-)
Above sounds a bit like the Mastercard advert (just needs the priceless bit)- bound to have forgotten something else.
Course is funded by Wellcome Trust & Research Councils-UK. I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time - Am expecting this to be good and hope that it will make me a better STEM ambassador...


No comments: